FEATURED In This Month’s Body House Chronicles is the Incredible Beauty of…
ANITA EKBERG was born; Kerstin Anita Marianne Ekberg on the 29th of September 1931 in Malmö, Skåne (Sweden).
Ekberg was the sixth of eight children.
She passed away on the 11th of January 2015 in Rocca di Papa, Italy at the age of 83.
As an actress Ekberg was active in American and European films. She was known for her exceptional beauty and voluptuous figure.
Anita Ekberg is best remembered for her sensual performance in La Dolce Vita
Here is the “fountain scene”… You’re welcome gentlemen.
GET THE BODY HOUSE CHRONICLES IN YOUR INBOX…
ALONG WITH DYANN’S GENTLE, SENSUAL AUDIO AND MEDITATIONS.
Fast Facts About ANITA EKBERG’S Life
A brief list of Anita’s career highlights, life and lovers:
- Born on September 29, 1931, in Malmö, Sweden to a poor family.
- Ekberg won the Miss Sweden beauty pageant in 1950, which kickstarted her career into modeling and acting.
- Became an international sensation after her iconic role as Sylvia in Federico Fellini’s film “La Dolce Vita” (1960) * In particular it was the famous Trevi Fountain scene* that did it.
- Had a brief, but highly publicized affair with her “La Dolce Vita” co-star Marcello Mastroianni, which only added to her fame.
- Ekberg created a successful career for herself in Hollywood during the 1950s and 1960s. She starred in films such as “War and Peace” (1956) and “Hollywood or Bust” (1956).
- Dated several high-profile men, including Frank Sinatra and Tyrone Power.
- Married British actor Anthony Steel in 1956, but the marriage ended in divorce in 1959.
- Continued working in films and television throughout the 1960s and 1970s, but her career declined in the 1980s.
- Experienced financial difficulties later in life and lived a more private and reclusive lifestyle.
- Passed away on January 11, 2015, at the age of 83, in Rocca di Papa, Italy.
Pictures of ANITA EKBERG
Listen to one of Dyann’s soothing meditations…
Find more of Dyann’s audios on youtube here…
Thank You for Visiting The Body House Chronicles
Discover more beautiful classic movies stars here:
A WORD FROM THE EDITOR…
I bring you these pages filled with beautiful pictures of classic Hollywood stars because we are losing our appreciation for what makes women real beauties.
As a life coach, I specialize in helping men understand the dynamics between men and women.
This includes the dynamics between men and women in every type of relationship. Husband/wife. Boyfriend/girlfriend. Father/daughter. Co-workers. Friends. Brothers and sisters.
If you find my work interesting I encourage you to discover more by either clicking on the links below to discover my ebook and course for men.
Get on the newsletter list so you can get notified in your inbox as to the monthly release of The Body House Chronicles. Let’s keep the dance between men and women alive and hopping! That only happens when we exaggerate the differences between us…. Find Out More Here…
DISCOVER DYANN’S RELATERS MANUAL INSIGHTFUL LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FOR MEN.
DISCOVER INFO ON SENSUAL MASSAGE AND TANTRA AT THE BODY HOUSE…